The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering property and service questions, suggesting information about properties and services we provide.
Process the details and fulfill customer inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Associate Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through phones.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our properties and services we provide inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right method.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Customer Service Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- knowledge of customer service principles and practice
Key Skills and Competencies
- Personal skills & listening skills
- communication skills- verbal and written
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus based on Performance
- Yearly appraisal
- Paid Vacation and Sick leaves
- Paid Holiday
It will be rotational Shift ( 5 days working )
Interested Applicants can share Cvs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 8104799202 / 8097818896