Job Description :
- Responsible for handling end to end recruitment cycle for corporate office in US
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
Required Candidate profile
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus based on Performance
- Yearly appraisal
- Paid Vacation and Sick leaves
- Paid Holiday
Interested Candidates can share Cvs at email@example.com or call on 9372791683 / 8104799202