- Regular and E-Invoice Process
- PO/Non-PO Process
- Payment Process
- Vendor Reconciliation
- Capital expense reserve reporting
- Utility Billings and follow ups
- Perform day to day Invoices/Payable transactions, including verifying & recording accounts payable data & Invoices.
- Check and perform PO/Non-PO by verifying the Price, Quantity and Delivery Status.
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate Invoices/payments discrepancies, if any,
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients/Vendors/Suppliers.
- Perform daily reminders to all vendors/parties for all pending/incomplete invoices/orders
- Generate monthly reports for capital expense accrued.
- Perform and complete all the Invoices/PO/Payment/Reconciliation within TOT.
Requirements and skills
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Follow up skills to avoid delay in process
- Proven ability to calculate, post payable entries with back-up records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Experience with Web Based software
- Experience in Invoice processing
- Proficiency in English with Communication Skills
Salary Budget – Upto 28-30 Gross
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus based on Performance
- Yearly appraisal
- Paid Vacation and Sick leaves
- Paid Holidays
Shift Timing – 9:30 PM -6:30 AM ( 5 days working )SAT & SUN Fixed off
Interested Applicants can share CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 8097818896 / 8104799202