Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statements, Balance Sheet etc.) considering financial standing.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance.
- Preparing Financial reports and other required reports with projections based on the past/current analysis performed.
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with past records.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Determine the mortgage conditions and requirement in stands with financial reports.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a AP/AR/GL when required.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Proficient in reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial terms, corporate finance, and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial trends, accounting, tax laws, and business environments
- Should have good Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Must be from Commerce Graduate
Salary Budget Upto 35-40 Gross
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus based on Performance.
- Yearly appraisal
- Paid Vacation and Sick leaves
- Paid Holiday
Shift Timing – 9:30 PM – 6:30 AM (5 days working)
SAT & SUN FIXED OFF
Interested Applicant can share Cvs at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect at 81047 99202