Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient and comfortable with all aspects of the home maintenance process; provide meaningful and relevant information to tenants by phone or email; verbally direct customers through self-help techniques, maintenance processes, and scheduling follow up support in the home, when appropriate.
- Responsible for vendor and tenant follow-up, resolving and rescheduling pending work orders, when appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate tenant accounts and unit files, to include heavy amounts of data entry in computers to include but not limited to entering and updating tenant information, unit information, schedule and input work orders, completing end of day work orders, work order summary lists, and reports as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining statistical data as needed, reviewing work orders for accuracy, preparing and inputting tenant/vendor/employee feedback and information to ensure timely work order completion and calculation.
- Complete all company forms governing and documenting work order scheduling, completion, and follow up, as appropriate.
- Diplomatically handle and diffuse sensitive, difficult and disruptive situations that may arise while contending with a significantly high volume of calls, email and in-office contact.
- Assist other company departments as scheduled or requested.
- Participate in work-safety programs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the direct supervisor and/or Management.
- Direct customer requests to appropriate staff member.
Requirements & Skills
- Knowledge of basic mathematics, writing and reading comprehension skills
- Must possess excellent computer software skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook and web-based programs
- Experience in residential rental office highly preferred.
- Good Typing Speed.
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus based on Performance
- Yearly appraisal
- Paid Vacation and Sick leaves
- Paid Holiday
Interested Applicants can share Cvs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on. 8097818896