1) Make collection call to US citizens & ask for outstanding debts of their rent and Draft formal letter to Tenant on mail.
2) Manage all the documents and data regarding collection.
3) Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
4) Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
5) Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
6) Knowledge of US Billing/ Customer Payment Processing
7) Timely reporting
Required Candidate profile
Fluent English Communication skills
Good Email drafting skills.
Basic computer knowledge.
Must have collection experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus based on Performance
- Yearly appraisal
- Paid Vacation and Sick leaves
- Paid Holiday
Interested Applicants can share CVs at email@example.com or connect at 8104799202