We are seeking a detail-oriented professional to fill the role of HR/ Payroll Specialist. This position will coordinate the Employees Time and Attendance System and assist with payroll processing for workers and employees. The HR/ Payroll Specialist will work in a team environment, working under tight deadlines, with confidentiality and discretion to be maintained at all times.
- Performing daily Payroll department operations which includes collection & calculation of Employee Timesheets and assisting in submission of Payroll.
- Updating and Maintaining Payroll Operations by following policies and procedures, with required necessary changes.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintaining Employee Data & Files for all New Hires, Terminated and Resigned Employees.
- Updating the Employees via email announcements about any changes or Updates in Employees portfolio, Holidays or Office policy.
- Managing Attendance records ensuring compliance to company policies.
- Assisting Other Human Resource and Payroll activities as and when required.
Requirement and Skills:
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and to work within strict deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and desire to be a team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written communication skills (i.e. business letter writing, grammar, etc.)
- Excellent oral communication skills (i.e. ability to deal effectively with others; speak professionally on the phone, etc.)
Salary Budget – Upto 22 Gross
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus based on Performance
- Yearly appraisal
- Paid Vacation and Sick leaves
- Paid Holiday
Interested Applicants can share CVs at email@example.com or call on 9372791683/ 8104799202