Job brief :
We are looking for a skilled Account Receivable Executive to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
Accounts receivable duties include processing and monitoring incoming payments with Bank, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts with reconciliation.
- Process, Record accounts and incoming payments in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Record day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable statements to ensure all receivables are accounted for and accurately posted to respective customer accounts.
- Verify discrepancies if any and resolve clients’ issues.
- Generate monthly statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status with reason for outstanding receivables balances.
- Record and archive all the receipts with copies of instruments like, money Order, Checks and Certified Funds.
- Follow up with default customer per company policy and send it to Legal Dept. in case of Bad Debts.
Requirements and skills :
- Proven working experience as Accounts Receivable Executive, Account Receivable Manager or Accountant
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, fair practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to post, reconcile and manage Current/Outstanding Receivables.
- Data entry skills with accuracy.
- Hands-on in Excel Outstanding receivable spreadsheets and accounting software (Yardi, SAP or Web Based ER software)
- Proficiency in English with decent communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in commerce, Banking or IPCC/CMA Dropouts.
- Matriculate with 3 and more year of experience as Account Receivable Executive.
Salary Budget – Upto 28-30 Gross
Perks and Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus based on Performance
- Yearly appraisal
- Paid Vacation and Sick leaves
- Paid Holidays
Interested Applicants can share Cvs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on. 8104799202